Enough For Forever
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum français dédié à la saga Twilight de Stephenie Meyer et à ses adaptations.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

Infos sur le film

+9
°°NaNoO°°
lady Clare
vali
Lily
Mariel
Resmiranda
MeganEdward
Brinie
Doddy
13 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant
AuteurMessage
°°NaNoO°°
Senior Citizen Truck
°°NaNoO°°

Infos sur le film - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyMar 17 Mar - 23:58

Ce lien est vraiment super mais est-ce que comme moi, pour vous les pages prennent vraiment leur temps pour s'ouvrir? Sad Suspect
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyMer 18 Mar - 10:30

Catherine Hardwicke a répondu a plusieurs questions sur le film :

Citation :
Laura Cristiano: Why did Edward and Bella never actually say the words "I love you" in the film?

CH: For me, they said they loved each other in much stronger ways than actually saying the words.

Betty: Assuming it was intentional, whose brilliant idea was it to place the stuffed owl behind Edward in Biology class so that he appears to be an angel with wings?

CH: Gene Serdena, our fantastic set decorator, had the beautiful owl on the set -- I think he rented it from a university. When I saw it, I lined it up behind Edward....

Ashley: What is one thing you learned from directing Twilight that you will bring with you into future films?

CH: The relationship between the characters is the most important element. The chemistry between Bella and Edward had to be powerful to make us care.

Katie: Who chose the music for the soundtrack for Twilight?

CH: I've got a detailed section in the Twilight Director's Notebook that explains the whole process. In a nutshell -- the director makes the final decisions, but the Music Supervisor, Alex Patsavas, the Music Editor, Adam Smalley, and the Film Editor, Nancy Richardson, all were a big part of the decision-making process. And of course, the first place I looked for inspiration was Stephenie's playlist -- we were lucky to get songs from Radiohead, Muse, Linkin Park, and Collective Soul.

Twilightforest : If you had the opportunity to go back to the production of Twilight (aware of the story lines left out of the movie that the fans loved in the book) what major part of the book would you add or expand on?

CH: I think the film was about the right length. What did you miss?

Leanne: What was the most frustrating scene to bring to life from the script?

CH: Working in the extreme weather conditions last winter made the outdoor scenes difficult -- especially the baseball scene and the scene at La Push beach. We were FREEZING!!!

What overall scene were you most proud of when you were finished shooting the movie?

CH: I love the "how long have you been seventeen?" scene. I like the intoxicating camera moves and the actor's performances. I also love the kissing scene.

Angela: What is your favorite part of the entire filmmaking process, i.e. pre-production, actual filming, post-production, promotion, maybe, and why?

CH: Pre-production is the most creative -- you are letting yourself dream up cool ideas -- without restrictions. There are those pure moments of imagination -- then reality (budget, weather, schedule) slaps you in the face -- hard.

Lynn: When dealing with your actors, were there any special exercises you would have them do to help them get into character?

CH: We sometimes did improvs of scenes that weren't in the film -- like we rehearsed Bella's phone call to her father, asking if she could come live with him. We also had a choreographer come teach a "cat class" -- showing us how predators move when stalking their prey and fighting. Nikki and Rachelle especially got into it -- we almost had a delicious CAT FIGHT.

Marjie: Hi! I just was wondering, what was it like off-camera? was it crazy? who was the prankster in the cast?

CH: Rob was a great sport and always had unique, original comments. Kellan has some great "dirty south" moves, and Nikki fires off frequent zingers like "Guess what guys, I just had a baby on Wikipedia".

Alyssa~Cullen: Why did you pick the fight scene to start filming the twilight movie?

CH: On Lords of Dogtown, I did the most difficult scene first (surfing the pier) and it worked out great because during our Prep time, before we started filming, we could actually rehearse and work out some of our technical issues. (In that case: how to film actors in 8 foot surf!). The fight scene had a room full of mirrors and complicated stunt and wire work -- not too mention heavy emotional scenes. I knew if we shot it at the end of the schedule, we would be exhausted from shooting and we'd probably only have a few hours on a Sunday to go the the set and figure things out. This way, we conquered our biggest challenge right away -- while we were fresh and had lots of rehearsal time. Also, Cam Gigandet had another job and had to leave after the first three weeks of shooting!

Tania P: Which scene did you think "Wow this is gonna be great in the movie"? And why?

CH: I was very excited about shooting the treetop scene -- I thought it would be so beautiful. But it turned out to be one of our coldest days. I also really loved shooting Rob playing the piano... it was amazing to watch his long vampire fingers moving across the ivory keys.

Stephanie: Since the movie was based on her extremely successful literary work - did you ever feel the urgent need to consult Stephenie for direction on any particular scene or the movie as a whole?

CH: Stephenie was involved as much as she could be -- (she gave us script notes, visited the set several times, did a cameo, and gave us notes on the cut) -- though she did write and promote two other books during the time we were making Twilight! She is unbelievable -- too bad she's not running the government, huh?

Salomé: I would like to know... if you were a character of the movie/saga, who would you be?

CH: I'd want to be Bella!

CarleneLove: Quickly, I wanted to say how much I loved the comedy that you brought to the story in the movie. My question is, what were your thinking and ideas as far as adding in the lighter moments?

CH: Laughter provides relief from the serious moments -- it breaks the tension. We all want variety in our lifes -- friends that make us laugh, make us cry, make us feel. I saw Bella's human friends and her father as great places to inject comedy. I also wanted to feel the absurdity of Edward bringing his girlfriend home to meet his "family -- a "housefull of vampires"! .... And -- I like to LAUGH!

becca_bby: while filming the movie, how did you deal with the difficulties of a tight budget? If you had your dream budget, what would you have done differently?

CH: In the Twilight Director's Journal -- I've included some of my detailed shot-lists -- because I really had to plan out each day almost down to the minute. One thing I really wanted to shoot was a beautiful underwater dream sequence that I planned to weave all through the film.

Melanie Cameron: At the Salute to Twilight in San Francisco Feb. 20th to 22nd, several cast members told the audience that you had lead them all in a cloud dance. I thought that was really neat and was wondering what inspired you to lad them in this?

CH: Because of Edward's skin, we couldn't shoot if it was sunny, and we also coudn't physically shoot if it was snowing, hailing, or pouring down rain. So basically, we needed cloud -- all the time! The weather just doesn't work like that -- so one day in the school parking lot we were waiting so long for the sun to go behind the clouds that it seemed like we weren't going to be able to film any scenes. So I started chanting "Clouds, clouds, clouds" and people started dancing and pulling down "clouds" from the sky. It got wild!!!!

LIONLOVER1918: When was one moment in the movie you wished you could be one of the actors, instead of the director? Who was it?

CH:I wanted to be Edward and do some of the flying sequences in the harness. That looked fun!

SibbySue: As an architect myself, I'm very curious to know how your background in architecture informs your process of discovery and decisions as a director.

CH: As architects, we pre-visualize things before they exist. We have to see the possibilities that others can't see. My favorite times are when my hand surprises me and starts sketching things on its own.

Suzanna Maltby: Do you feel that the movie making process bonded you closer towards the Twilight series?

CH: Yes! I feel like I got to know the characters -- in my bones, in my bloodstream. They will always be a part of my family.

Source : Arrow
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3052094/1/Ames_soeurs
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyMer 18 Mar - 11:25

Citation :
I also really loved shooting Rob playing the piano... it was amazing to watch his long vampire fingers moving across the ivory keys.

Arf, tu m'étonnes Love Love Love Love
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyJeu 19 Mar - 20:21

Une édition limitée de la BO va bientôt sortir avec 5 chansons bonus.

Voici plus d'infos :
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid340480126/bctid16855631001

J'ai déjà Love is worth the fall d'OAR et... woua... j'adore ! Very Happy

En revanche, les remix ne sont pas terribles.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyJeu 19 Mar - 21:44

Je plussoie sur Love is worth the fall, cette chanson est terrible ! Love
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Mar - 18:21

La qualité est catastrophique mais... waou... Dies

Et là par contre, énorme surprise à la fin de cette vidéo !!!! affraid

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Mar - 18:34

Damned, une scène que je ne m'attendais pas du tout à voir affraid affraid affraid
Mais alors, la première vidéo... Swoon Blush
Resmiranda
Dazzling Look
Resmiranda

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Mar - 19:26

affraid J'en suis tombée de ma chaise affraid Je ne m'y attendais pas non plus à cette scène Shocked

Mais le principal reste Piano Edward Dies
vali
Dazzling Look
vali

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Mar - 19:36

Hé mais didon c'est qu'il joue bien le coco!!! c'était vraiment très beau.
Pour la 2ème vidéo, je trouve ça pas mal qu'il y est cette scène, même si ça fait plus Midnight Sun que Twilight, par contre pourquoi ça s'appelle Vampire Kiss montage? (c'est une expression américaine pour parler de la morsure?)
MeganEdward
Dazzling Look
MeganEdward

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Mar - 20:50

J'ai été tout autant surprise que vous de voir cette scène ! affraid affraid affraid
Même si en principe il ne veut pas le faire directement dans la salle devant tout le monde, mais dans le couloir ! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyVen 20 Mar - 21:00

Oh il a différents scénarios : dans la classe après avoir tué tous les autres, dans le couloir, sur le parking, chez elle après les cours... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Mariel
Mind-Reader
Mariel

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptySam 21 Mar - 0:42

Autant la 1e video est drunken drunken drunken , bah la 2e m'a tuée quoi Sick Dead
Je suis vraiment fan du "rêve" d'Edward bounce

Doddy
http://whatmariedidnext.blogspot.com/
Miss C. Chocolat
Carlisle’s Scalpel
Miss C. Chocolat

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptySam 21 Mar - 13:52

Oh les vidéos sont géniales.
La première est drunken drunken , c'est absolument magnifique. Mais la deuxième est superbe et vous l'avez pourtant dit qu'il avait une fin spéciale mais je mettais pas préparée à ça et du coup j'ai failli, excusez-moi l'expression, cracher sur mon ordi tellement j'ai été surprise. Hot Sick Dead
Lily
Guardian Angel
Lily

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptySam 21 Mar - 14:30

Doddy, va falloir qu'on pense à mettre des avertissements avant ce genre de vidéos... Genre "attention protégez vos claviers" ou "eloignez tout liquide"! Non, parce que sinon, avant qu'on se rende compte de ce qui nous arrive on va se retrouver attaquées en justice pour cause de destruction indirecte de propriété privée et ça, ça va pas le faire affraid MDR
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptySam 21 Mar - 14:36

Je vais juste rajouter dans le règlement que les administratrices déclinent toute responsabilité pour les éventuels effets secondaires provoqués par les vidéos postées Very Happy
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 22 Mar - 13:13

Les Américaines ont enfin eu la super édition collector du DVD et les bonus tombent sur L&L (ou plutôt sont tombés cette nuit) :

Nous avons deux vidéos que nous n'avons pas vues pour l'instant :

Becoming Bella : http://thenistenvault.info//play.php?vid=97

Et le remix de Bella's Lullaby : http://thenistenvault.info//play.php?vid=99 (même si la musique est nulle, je vous conseille de regarder quand même... il y a une partie de la scène du baiser qu'on n'avait pas vue Wink )
Mariel
Mind-Reader
Mariel

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyLun 23 Mar - 18:37

Et voilà le "Becoming Edward" Wink

http://whatmariedidnext.blogspot.com/
ThePhantom
Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner
ThePhantom

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyMer 25 Mar - 18:37

Une petite vidéo bien sympathique de la scène du bal de promo... avec cascades !!! Je vous laisse apprécier les talents acrobatiques de Rob !

nephtis
Exhilarating Run
nephtis

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptySam 28 Mar - 22:38

Une question en passant : sur le DVD, j'ai une fin différente du film vu en salle : Victoria à la fenêtre observant le couple ( Edward et Bella ) entrain de danser.... j'ai pas rêvé ? En France on a pas eu cette fin ? scratch
lady Clare
Cliff Diving
lady Clare

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:30

Ben si...Je crois bien que c'est ça...Mais dans le livre c'est différent, c'est peut-être ce qui te fait hésiter Néphtis? lol!
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:33

Impossible de te répondre, je n'ai vu le film qu'en Belgique...
nephtis
Exhilarating Run
nephtis

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:42

Mince tu es sûre lady Clare que le film se termine sur Victoria ...... Shocked j'ai complétement zappé ça !!! j'en reviens pas ... tellement omnibulée par l'histoire d'amour d'Edward ( aaaaah voir Edward heureux et sourire Sick Love ...), tellement scotchée sur mon fauteuil par son sourire ... je ne me souviens pas du tout de ça, pour moi le film se termine par le reflet du couple enlacé......toc toc complet je deviens moi !!!

Dernière édition par nephtis le Dim 29 Mar - 20:50, édité 1 fois
lady Clare
Cliff Diving
lady Clare

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 19:52

Ben oui, je suis sûre, parce que je me suis dit c'est pas pareil dans le bouquin Question Exclamation Wink En même temps, j'ai lu le livre après, mais bon, j'ai revu le film ensuite, donc oui, je confirme, elle a même une ch'tite larme avant le grand sourire vengeur, alors que les vampires ne pleurent pas... Wink
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 20:09

Des photos du tournage pas très connues viennent d'être postées sur L&L :

Infos sur le film - Page 7 L_23b5a5147dac4730bde7111ec37f7937

Infos sur le film - Page 7 L_6ed1fa46670e4cc4b0ba47b9991cb956

Infos sur le film - Page 7 L_16d5901ee5024a8498738b815e4e3581

(ça fait marrant de les voir tout sourires l'un à côté de l'autre ces deux-là Very Happy )

Infos sur le film - Page 7 L_2db573a9925103fb6554152e260a019b

Infos sur le film - Page 7 L_358403814e841c668f6f2963d9d9d531

Infos sur le film - Page 7 L_f92eb1bdb4c96561b1bcd44e6c98b55d
nephtis
Exhilarating Run
nephtis

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 EmptyDim 29 Mar - 20:52

merci Doddy !
Allez je me lance dans le post constructif : Aaaaaaah RP avec la moue, le sourire , le demi sourire, ou la moue .... Hot Je craaaaaaaaque !

Doddy
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film - Page 7 Empty

Infos sur le film
Page 7 sur 9Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant