Enough For Forever
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum français dédié à la saga Twilight de Stephenie Meyer et à ses adaptations.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

Infos sur le film

+9
°°NaNoO°°
lady Clare
vali
Lily
Mariel
Resmiranda
MeganEdward
Brinie
Doddy
13 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyLun 5 Jan - 16:29

J'ouvre ce topic afin que nous puissions échanger les infos sur l'adaptation de Twilight qui est sorti le 21 novembre 2008 aux USA. Il est réalisé par Catherine Hardwicke (à qui on doit Thirteen et qui a travaillé sur Vanilla Sky)

Date de sortie en Belgique : 26 novembre 2008
Date de sortie en France : 07 janvier 2009

On peut consulter le site officiel ici.

Et voici le casting :

Citation :
Kristen Stewart - Isabella Swan
Robert Pattinson - Edward Cullen
Taylor Lautner - Jacob Black
Michael Welch - Mike Newton
Justin Chon - Eric Yorkie
Peter Facinelli - Carlisle Cullen
Kellan Lutz - Emmett Cullen
Christian Serratos - Angela Weber
Elizabeth Reaser - Esme Cullen
Nikki Reed - Rosalie Hale
Ashley Greene - Alice Cullen
Rachelle Lefevre - Victoria
Anna Kendrick - Jessica Stanley
Jackson Rathbone - Jasper Hale
Cam Gigandet - James
Billy Burke - Charlie Swan
Sarah Clarke - Renee Dwyer
Gil Birmingham - Billy Black
Edi Gathegi - Laurent
Solomon Trimble - Sam Uley

Et voici le lien du site officiel de Carter Burwell qui a composé la musique et parlait, de manière passionnante, des choix qu'il a faits, etc.

NB : merci de réserver vos avis sur le film pour le topic ad hoc afin de pouvoir retrouver les diverses informations plus facilement.

Dernière édition par Doddy le Mer 21 Jan - 18:44, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3052094/1/Ames_soeurs
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyMer 21 Jan - 18:43

Alors je suis en pleine importation depuis The Inn donc je poste un peu en vrac...

J'ai posté le 27 octobre 2008 une vidéo très intéressant avec Melissa Rosenberg, la scénariste du film

Voici également des vidéos du tournage postées le 09 novembre 2008 :

Une interview de Rob :

Une autre de Kristen :

Egalement de Peter Facinelli :

De Taylor Lautner :

De Cam Gigandet :

Et enfin de SMeyer :

Puis la promo s'est accélérée... Voici une interview de Rob et Kristen postée le 20 novembre 2008 :

Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyMer 21 Jan - 19:01

Par ailleurs j'avais posté le 24 novembre 2008 une interview de Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen et Rob qui parlaient, entre autres, de la musique du film :

Citation :
Twilight is not your average vampire saga. The mega-popular book series — now a hotly anticipated film, which hit US theaters on Friday, November 21 — Twilight is a dreamy and dreary tale set in the sleepy town of Forks, Washington, which explores the dark, intense love between Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson). Edward's a brooding and lonely high school vampire, and Bella just can't get enough of him...
In the series, the iPod zeitgeist trumps fangs, coffins and bats; while crafting the books, author Stephanie Meyer drew inspiration from the likes of Linkin Park and Muse. It's hard to imagine that those artists would've been on Dracula author Bram Stoker's playlist — he probably would have been more of a Type O Negative fan — but the film (and its equally anticipated soundtrack) prominently features songs from both of those bands, as well as some of director Catherine Hardwicke’s favorites and a heart-wrenching original composition (“Never Think”) by Pattinson himself.
Given rock music's integral role in the Twilight phenomenon, we thought we’d give you an in-depth look behind the tunes that fueled the film. For this exclusive ShockHound feature, we sat down with Meyer and Hardwicke, as well as Stewart, Pattinson and Ashley Greene (who plays Alice Cullen in the film), and they candidly spoke to us about what rocks their worlds. Don’t worry; none of this music bites…

SHOCKHOUND: Who is one of your favorite bands?

CATHERINE HARDWICKE: Right this second, I'd probably have to say Radiohead, because I love that song, "15 Step," at the very end of Twilight. I went to see them at the Hollywood Bowl back in August. I was standing outside, and they played that song first. At that moment, I started seeing a whole idea for a credit sequence for the film. I went back and made the final credit sequence the next day. I was getting very inspired watching them. Prior to the show, we just had white-on-black credits. After I saw Radiohead, I was like, "No, this sequence could be a lot better." [Laughs]

KRISTEN STEWART: The Beatles are a band I've grown up with, grown out of and grown back into a million times. It'd be weird to say anything besides the Beatles. However, we all became entirely obsessed with Van Morrison on this film. Rob [Pattinson] will take credit for that, and he'll resent all of us for taking that from him. [Laughs] However, we were obsessed — really obsessed. We saw [his live performance of] Astral Weeks at the Hollywood Bowl, and it was baffling. It was truly amazing. Van Morrison screams sometimes, and the way he emits is hard to describe. I liken it to when I find a script that I like. I can't describe what I like about it. It says something to me. It stirs me up, and that's what this music does.

ROBERT PATTINSON: On set, I turned everyone onto Van Morrison. They all recently went to see him, pretending that they knew about him before me. I said, "You don't know what you're talking about!" I was going to the show already, and they were like, "We're all going as well." Copycats! [Laughs]

STEPHANIE MEYER: Muse is one band that I definitely listen to all the time.

ASHLEY GREENE: I like everything. I'm really stoked that Linkin Park was played in the film. I've always loved them since like sixth grade when I got invited to one of their concerts. My mom wouldn't let me go, and I was so angry. [Laughs] It was in Orlando, and I'm from Jacksonville. I loved their first CD, Hybrid Theory, which had "Crawling," "One Step Closer" and "Papercut."

SHOCKHOUND: What's one of your favorite songs on the film's soundtrack?

HARDWICKE: I was very intimately involved in picking every song. Each track fits its particular scene in the film. I love the Radiohead song. That's a given. The Muse song [“Supermassive Black Hole”] is wild. Out of the new songs, I love Rob Pattinson's song. That track plays at the end when Bella's dying. All you hear is Rob's mournful, beautiful voice. The Perry Farrell song [“Go All The Way (Into the Twilight)”] was great. Wasn't that wild when it was in the prom scene? We got Perry to come in on this because he played at the Lords of Dogtown premiere. I was like, "Perry, this would be awesome!" He got into it and mutated this song. It was fun. The Iron & Wine song [“Flightless Bird, American Mouth”] is fantastic too.

STEWART: I like Rob's song. I haven't even seen the movie with the finished soundtrack, but he got his song in there. He doesn't like talking about it because he thinks people are going to say he's trying jumpstart his music career and capitalize on the success of Twilight. However, that's not what he's doing, and I'll promote him if he doesn't want to do it. [Laughs]

PATTINSON: It's funny because I gave Catherine a ton of songs I was listening to when I was shooting the film. They were all very different. I gave her music from a lot of young female acoustic singers. One artist was a girl named Laura Marling. I don't know if she's famous in America or not. She's really young. She's 18 now, but she wrote loads of songs when she was 16. It's very desperate music. I was also listening to a lot of music from György Ligeti. He's this Polish composer. It's all very different from what ended up on the soundtrack — Linkin Park and such. [Laughs] I didn't even give Catherine my song, "Never Think," for the soundtrack. Nikki [Reed, who plays Rosalie Hale] gave it to her. My song wasn't supposed to be for the soundtrack though. Catherine cut the song to the scene on her own. To have a career in music is so hard, especially now. So many people will try to influence you. Even now, because I've got the song on the soundtrack, people are saying, "We want to give you a contract…then you have to do all this shit. You have to do a co-written album. You can co-write one song on your album. You have to do it in white makeup on the cover and call it Out of Twilight." [Laughs]

GREENE: I've taken a liking to Paramore. They're on the soundtrack with Linkin Park. I was like, "Can they come to the premiere?" [Laughs] If I see them on the red carpet, I'm going to be the girl that's like, "Oh my God, I love you!" I'm sure someone will say, "You've got to keep walking down the carpet, Ashley! You're in the movie!" Also, Rob's song is great too.

MEYER: Besides the Muse song, these tracks were all new to me, for the most part. I'd have to say the Iron & Wine song was the one that made me an instant fan, though. That's probably because the first time I heard it was when I watched the movie. In that scene, the song perfectly melds to the feeling.
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyMer 21 Jan - 19:22

Voici des infos postées le 11 décembre sur le DVD qui devrait sortir aux alentours de la St-Valentin aux USA :

Citation :
As the future of the franchise hangs in the balance, and the fanbase splinters into various camps, we've set aside some cool news that should hopefully return a smile to the faces of Stephenie Meyer fans. It's part three of what would become Hardwicke's last in-depth interview as the "Twilight" captain. Following on the heels of her discussing record-setting box-office numbers and "New Moon" hopes, we bring you brand-new details about Hardwicke's final "Twilight" effort: the much-anticipated DVD.

"We just did the commentary," Hardwicke grinned when she came to visit our studio right after "Twilight" opened, revealing that she had spent time in an audio booth with stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart that very morning. "We were like, 'Is this the lamest commentary ever?' We were just laughing! I was thinking, 'Should we do something really serious with myself and the stunt guy and special-effects people and show aspiring filmmakers how we did those special effects?' But nope. We did the giggle version. [Rob and Kristen were] remembering the funny stuff that happened and the crazy stuff. They make fun of how they look in the movie."

Asked when the disc will arrive in stores, Hardwicke said, "I think spring. Maybe right after Valentine's Day." She then added even more information to the details she gave us about the DVD last month. "We have 10 deleted or extended scenes. There's some juicy stuff in there," she said, adding that one would correct an omission spotted by many Meyer fans. "I think in one of them, [Edward and Bella] do say, 'I love you.'

"There's a few crazy montages we made of every time someone gets bitten by a vampire that we didn't show in the movie. There's a lot more vampire biting," she said of the more violent material held back to get "Twilight" its PG-13 rating. "One montage is called 'Human Hijinks,' and it's all the human friends [including Mike Welch and Anna Kendrick] doing crazy stuff, more [from the field-trip scene] with the worms and the greenhouse. Just them totally messing around, going crazy. That's kind of fun."

A second montage will focus on the movie's undead moments. "There is the very sexy vampire biting — that is not in the movie," Hardwicke said of the bonus feature. "There's [Rob biting Kristen in the dream sequence], and then there's the nomadic vampires attacking. We have that in there too."

As for other notable moments, Hardwicke said: "There's a lot of behind-the-scenes stuff. We had a great guy, Jeff, who was [filming us] every day. He did some very creative interviews, so you can see us making almost every scene in the movie, which is kind of fun. I actually learned a few things I didn't even know, listening to other people's interviews!

"You can also see the orchestra in London performing 'Bella's Lullaby,' " she said of another bonus feature. "There's a lot of neat stuff."

Then there's the moment that MTV's "Twilight" Tuesday fans will perhaps be most eager to see, as explained hilariously last month by Edi Gathegi. " That 'Does a Baby Eat Candy?' scene was in rehearsal, so I'm trying to get them to put that rehearsal scene in; that was hysterical," Hardwicke laughed. "We literally fell on the ground, because [Edi's attempts at improv] can get pretty perverse. You have to see it!"

As for the other deleted scenes, "There are some scenes that are longer, and some scenes that we don't have in the movie," Hardwicke explained. "There's one scene that's not in the film where Rob and Kristen are walking alone, and he trips her and they fall back into these leaves, and then he takes a bite of her finger. ... It's Kristen's favorite scene."

Quel bonheur de voir qu'on aura droit à des scènes coupées !!!! cheers

Citation :
"There's one scene that's not in the film where Rob and Kristen are walking alone, and he trips her and they fall back into these leaves, and then he takes a bite of her finger. ... It's Kristen's favorite scene."
Hot Sick Dead OK j'ai survécu au reste mais je ne survivrai pas à çaaaa !!!!!! Tu m'étonnes que c'est la scène préférée de Kristen !!!!!! Angry Dies
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyMer 21 Jan - 20:11

Et voici une interview de Kristen assez intéressante qui explique notamment la façon dont elle a été choisie pour jouer Bella :

Invité
Invité

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 15:01

Merci pour les vidéo Doddy Very Happy
Décidément, j'adore cette actrice drunken
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 21:17

Nous avons deux nouvelles images officielles en haute def tirées du film... Dont une qui me fait penser que si j'entends Kristen ose se plaindre ne serait-ce qu'une seule fois des conditions de tournage difficile de NM, ça va barder... Angry

Infos sur le film Twi01hc0.th Infos sur le film Twi02ic0.th
Invité
Invité

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 21:19

Bigre, la première photo est juste.... Hot Hot Hot
Et dire qu'elle a été payée pour faire ça... Angry
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 21:23

Arf quand je vois ça je me demande comment on a pu survivre en voyant cette scène... et je me demande aussi si c'était vraiment un rôle de composition pour Kristen de sauter sur Rob comme ça...

En tout cas moi ce que j'attends avec impatience c'est une photo haute def de la scène où elle s'endort dans ses bras... Pendant ces secondes-là, mon petit coeur de shippeuse a été comblé... Blush Forever
Brinie
Exhilarating Run
Brinie

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 21:40

Rhoooooooooooo la première ! Sick Swoon
MeganEdward
Dazzling Look
MeganEdward

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 21:54

Merci pour ces photos merveilleuses, Doddy ! I love you I love you I love you
Resmiranda
Dazzling Look
Resmiranda

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyJeu 22 Jan - 22:31

Hot Hot Hot Sick Dead ( voilà à peu près la succession d'événements qui ont suivi ma découverte de ces photos )

Doddy
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptySam 24 Jan - 20:42

D'après Amazon, le DVD sortira le 06 avril en Grande-Bretagne. Soit presque deux mois plus tard qu'aux USA.

Voici le lien où on peut le pré-commander : Arrow
Invité
Invité

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptySam 24 Jan - 21:13

Doddy a écrit:

Voici le lien où on peut le pré-commander : Arrow

Comment ça, il y a encore des gens sur ce forum qui ne l'ont pas précommandé ??? Sick Dead
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptySam 24 Jan - 21:21

Bah perso je ne vais pas l'acheter tout de suite, je préfère attendre qu'une version collector avec plein de bonus sorte.
Mariel
Mind-Reader
Mariel

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 0:03

Pareil que Doddy Plus , je vais attendre la sortie (mais pas française, quand même pas Very Happy ) pour avoir la super version collector de la mort qui tue Wink
http://whatmariedidnext.blogspot.com/
Brinie
Exhilarating Run
Brinie

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 0:48

Plus En espérant avoir plein de scènes coupées ! Ange
Mariel
Mind-Reader
Mariel

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 0:52

Citation :
"There's one scene that's not in the film where Rob and Kristen are walking alone, and he trips her and they fall back into these leaves, and then he takes a bite of her finger. ... It's Kristen's favorite scene."
Rien que ça Dead
Brinie
Exhilarating Run
Brinie

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 0:53

Certes... rien que de l'imaginer cette scène et Hot Sick
Invité
Invité

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 12:39

Voila qui m'a l'air plutot... intéressant ? Love Hot Sick Dead Dies
Lily
Guardian Angel
Lily

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 13:10

En effet, ça semble....prometteur Very Happy Love Hot
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 13:38

Je vous préviens que je ne vais pas survivre à celle-là... Quand je pense que Kristen a été payée pour tourner ce film... Franchement il y en a qui ont vraiment des jobs de rêve !!! Angry
Lily
Guardian Angel
Lily

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 13:55

Depuis le temps que tu nous préviens que tu ne va pas tenir le coup, on s'attend à ce que tu nous claques dans les bras d'un jour à l'autre Sad Pauvre de nous No Sad
Doddy
Sweet Lullaby
Doddy

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 14:12

Je vous manquerais hein ??? MDR

Mais non je vais tenir jusqu'à ce que toutes les adaptations soient sorties...
Mariel
Mind-Reader
Mariel

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film EmptyDim 25 Jan - 16:03

Doddy a écrit:
Mais non je vais tenir jusqu'à ce que toutes les adaptations soient sorties...
C'est ce que j'appelle avoir de l'ambition MDR
Contenu sponsorisé

Infos sur le film Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Infos sur le film   Infos sur le film Empty

Infos sur le film
Page 1 sur 9Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Suivant